Price And Quantity
- 1 USD ($)
- 50 Milligram (mg)
- Oil Making, Animal Feed, Etc..
Cottonseed,of the cotton , important commercially for its oil and other products. Cottonseed oil is used in salad and cooking oils and, after hydrogenation, in shortenings and margarine. The cake, or meal, remaining after the oil is extracted is used in poultry and livestock feeds. , the short cellulose fibres left on the seed after the staple cotton is removed by ginning, are used to make coarse yarns and many cellulose products. The hulls, or outer seed coverings, are used in ruminant as roughage.
We Provides Various Type of Cotton seeds with Diffrent Specifications.
- Mundra, Mumbai, Pipavav, Hazira, Rest of Indian Ports
- Paypal, Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Delivery Point (DP), Days after Acceptance (DA), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 1000000 Per Year
- 7-10 Days
- Free samples are available
- 25kg, 50kg, in PP Bags, Jute Bags & Can be Customized As per Clients Requirements
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
- IEC, APEDA, GST, MSME Udyam
FF-4, Aavkar Complex, Bhagwati Circle, Kaliyabid, Bhavnagar, Gujarat, 364002, India